- Nearly had a panic attack because CTRL-Z was no longer working in any application. Turns out the `/~ key was jammed down somehow.
- Working on editor related things - getting transform tools to work.
- Reviewing / tweaking character concept art.
- Did some modeling, trying my hand at character modeling. Discovered I should stick with spaceships. :)
- Blender's sculpting tool is actually kind of nifty, if you can memorize all of the hotkeys. The same thing is true for the rest of Blender, of course.
That's it, gotta run.